Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Reason is You

Today is the second last day before the dreaded flight.
The second last day before I go home to an empty room, filled with memories, but void of his warmth.
For a minimum of 2 years.

During this 2 years, I am compelled to get the following checked off my to-do list.

1) Get bloody blogging with consistency!
2) Learn a new language that I've zero familiarity with!
3) Get lean, mean and fit.
4) Stay complexion healthy.
5) Save. (Duh I mean money)

All these, whilst maintaining my love for good food, good clubbing, good friends, and being a good daughter + sister. Two years now seem short, talk about a tall order.

I have to get this list out before he leaves, for fear that I will use his leaving tomorrow as an excuse to begin my waterfall of emotions, to procrastinate every good intent, and worst of all, to not make good these two precious years of my life whilst he's away.

Plus points to ensure achievements of the above...

1) I have access to a PC, everyday.
2) Duolingo (a fantastic "learn-a-new-language app"
3) Bishan has a bloody awesome swimming complex, a new gym.
4) Sleep? Fruits? We'll get there later.
5) This needs more thinking. (Wait)

If he's determined to make this move to make a change for the better, then why should I not?
Fiercely determined.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a good job keeping up all the promises. Thank you for holding up with me for more than two years. I wish I could have face you that time when I have the chance.

    ReplyDelete