Saturday, April 5, 2014

Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee Singapore

Alright. So my good sense says I should shaddap with the whining and write something about my beloved, FOOD.

Last week, I found out that Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee from KL was finally in Singapore. Imagine my total excitement! I practically wanted to eat it at that moment. Hence the boyfie, who is a total food-die-hard as well (yes he was still in town), said we would go that day itself.

For those who don't know, Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee is best known for its DRY CHILI PAN MEE. <3

We reached Kin Kin by 8pm, it was closed. WHAT? Yes, they sold out.
We then found out they had only begun operations for a few days, OMG.
Opened since 22nd March only!

We tried the next day, and arrived by 7pm. Frustration greeted us, sold out, CLOSED.

I told my boyfie, the only way, was Saturday.

We arrived by 10.30am, Kin Kin starts operations at 11am. We were the 5th in line. JOY TO THE WORLD!

Kin Kin's Singapore dry chili pan mee, is awesome. I love the chili and eat it as is. Yes. As is.

Ommmmm nom nom nom nom.

Dry chili pan mee is an absolute heaven-made creation.

Ok so what's different about it compared to the Malaysian branch???

What I love:
1) The taste is absolutely consistent
2) The outlet is super clean
3) The outlet is air conditioned (only the Cheras and Publika branch [food court] are in Malaysia)
4) The owners have a systematic way of handling customers to avoid over-crowding the place

What I don't really fancy
1) The meatballs added to the noodles, to me, they are a bit stinky?? (only my opinion, kay)
2) It's kinda far (not located in the CBD) - see location details after the picture!

But heck, AWESOME.

 -OM NOM NOM NOM-

 -the beloved chili i loveeeee-

 -the queue-

 -the interior, as you can see at the door, there's crowd control!!-

-the counter to order, they operate on a pay first then wait basis-

Location: 534 Macpherson Road, Singapore 368220

By MRT:
Tai Seng MRT (Walk another 10 mins)

By taxi:
Ask for Macpherson Road, opposite the Caltex Station, they are able to get you there quite smoothly.

I'll be back for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment