Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Night 5: The Start

It hurts so bad.
The pain is totally unbearable.
Every step that I take makes me wince.
I can't walk straight with the pain.

I did 10 squats in the morning before going to work.
And I ran/hobbled/walked 1.5 kilometers last night.

PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I'm truly a lembik taufoo.
And this taufoo miss youuuuuu.

Ok I admit I did tear a bit when saying goodnight to you.

But seriously that car alarm which did not get shut down for 30 minutes really got on my nerve!!!
I even fell asleep without knowing when it was eventually done.

Exercise is good. It makes me tired and pushes my body out of its unhealthy comfort zone.
And it makes me sleep easier too.

My thighs are still hurting. *moans*
If you were here I'd want piggy-backs everywhere...and snuggles, and cuddles, and everything lah.

Love you! End of Night 5 of 115. Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment