Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I miss Tanjung Bungah Goreng Pisang

I just had a very disappointing banana fritter. Sob Sob.
I blame the cute little tourist girl who was happily munching on hers in front of me at the table we shared.

Geez, talk about the power of suggestion and illusion. My weak minded tummy, why you so greedy!

Sigh. The lack luster of that banana fritter made me miss the best banana fritters I've ever tasted, in Penang, Malaysia.

ARGH I miss those Banana Fritters.

Photo credit: PenangFoodForThought
 
 
The skin is so crispy and it tastes so good.
 
Dating a culinary guy makes me so picky man! But seriously, this banana fritter I just ate had this weird after taste of too much frying batter that did not seem to compliment the banana.
 
But the stall I got my banana fritter from today is rather popular.
 
Wonder whether it will be as popular when people taste the real and awesome Tanjung Bungah Banana Fritters.
 
 
 I'm not impressed by these (SGD1.50 per banana fritter summore!!!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment