Saturday, April 12, 2014

Night 9: You Never Know

-drink, dance, drunk-

Went out with my friends tonight, ok, my colleagues, and one of their sisters.

During this outing, I was awake, alert, and aware.

I saw Big Sis succumb to the guy who had had his eyes on her since the beginning via an intense French kiss.

Luckily she's single.

Her sister, who is like I, in a LDR, was also a target of another member of the opposite sex, but fortunately, nothing of the similar occurred.

The only ones whose minds were alert consisted of myself, and Ms. C, who was clearly focusing on her impending reconciliation/closure meet with her ex-bf/unknown-statused guy, next week. We kept each other company, whilst watching over those who were no-so-in-control.

No matter what, I'm typing this whilst seated on my chair in my room, using my desk-sitting laptop, so I am, perfectly ok.

Whatever the situation may be, this is definitely the first night without him that I am awake and sober and consciously not wanting to heed to other males advances.

Damn, I hear chirping birds. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment