Sunday, April 6, 2014

Night 3: Iron Man and Moi

Yup, I watched Iron Man 1 and Iron Man 2.
Hated the kiss kiss scene at the end of Iron Man 2. Made me mish you soooo bad.

And yeah, I still cried quite a bit last night.

Ok let me dig out the source of why I'd burst into a waterfall:

1) The nights
Why are the nights the most unbearable? Because we've been physically seeing each other for almost every night since 16 months ago. Seeing through screen totally sucks.

2) Changes
For example yesterday when the fat woman moved the room around and removed the bedding from your bed. But worst of all, she folded the card you left for me. I know, its not a big deal, but the significance of that card to me is so great that I was totally crushed when I saw a nasty fold in the card.

3) Talking about you
When friends ask me how I'm doing, and I'm not doing well. This should get better in like, half a year?

4) Missing you exchanges
When we chat and we start missing each other and everything we'd usually do.
These can range from a slight sniffle-trickle, to a whole electric storm.

But anyway, that was the end of Night 3 without you. Perhaps it was Iron Man, but I went to sleep a little faster. Shall note it as a way to cope. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment