Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sushi Zanmai, One Utama

Back in KL for the Easter weekend with the family.

We headed to our fav hang out mall, One Utama to get our necessities in the comforts of a less-crazy-less-annoying crowd environment. 

One cuisine we love as a family, is Japanese. Mom's not too fond of Western or Western-related cuisines, haha.

Basically we queued for Zanmai as it was the most decent mid range food available that everyone agreed on.

I tried something new, an Avocado Salmon dish that I felt was really good.

Avocado Salmon (RM7.80)

 
Funny-not-so-nice things that happened:

1) Dad ordered a coffee that he had to self-prepare. "I-kid-you-not"

Key-Coffee (D.I.Y) (RM 6)

Dad meticulously studying the coffee-bag

2) The RM13.80 priced Salmon Belly, was not fresh. It was served warm.

Warm Salmon Belly (RM13.80)

I, needless to say, sent it back.

Overall, I still had a pleasant dinner sesh, despite the warm salmon belly which I was very much looking forward to. But oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment