Sunday, April 6, 2014

La vie est une montée

Wonder what does the title says?
It means life's a climb, you know like the quote you heard from old folks?
Life's a climb, but the view is great, I am kinda missed out the behind, so be it.

so, who am I? I am spiderman, superman? Nahhh, I am no superhero but I am this blogger owner copain , so we kinda sharing this blog but she is doing all the decoration and customization. I am just filling it up with post.

Where am I? I am actually relocated to United Arab Emirates for the next 24month. Now you're getting why with all the depression and sobbing in the previous few post. I couldn't help it as I did sob for a bit, not much but a bit (can't do much, gotta keep the reputation up.). Well, it is good to know she is missing me, like a lot. It's a good news, means she likes me, I am glad. Hey, you guys reader there, if your copine have no reaction when you are far away, you better touch up the balls, you know what I mean. Cheers.

What I am doing so far away? I am working here. I cook, like feeding hungry people that they pay me with small rectangular note after that? that is what I do, collecting as much rectangular note as I can within this 24 month, so wish me luck.

How is there? hmm, well I can say it's pretty fine over here. Mostly sand at the suburb and metal steels building in the main area, very tall building. I am provided with shelter, food, indoor entertainment, transportation, and a lot more. It's a lot better than what I've thought of. I am surrounded with friendly and multi-national homosapiens (at least 64 different countries). 

Do you worried about the fat lil' dragon? Of course i am worried, that is the firs thing that come to my mind when I got the opportunity. She my queen, a spoiled one, by me. I told her give me the time I needed so I can have something for our future. It's going to be tough for her. In fact, it is tough for all females when they face this kind of situation. All you need is to keep them updated of what happen and what don't happen. Keep the calling and planning going, I think we will do fine, 24 month going to be over in a blink. I will always love her.

It has been a while since my last blogging, so keep it up. Before I go, I will finish up the last part of the title, it continue like this ...., mais la vue est magnifique. Keep smiling folks, cheers!

ps : Je t'aime bien my fat lil' dragon. Keep me update okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment