Monday, April 14, 2014

Night 11: Our first meal

I had dinner at the place we had our first dinner last night.

Tho I subsequently went there numerous times after, I still remembered that night vividly. Who was with us, what we chatted about, and even the topic that got us to go out again, the very next day.

The missing isn't getting any easier. Distractions are the only cure. But I'm suffering from the distractions, it's to costly. 

For the past half hour, I've been wondering where a whopping amount of SGD 400 has gone to.

It turns out, it went to activities I non-delayed-gratificationly splurged on.

Friday night Club Street dinner: $60
Paying back an old bill: $20
Sunday high-tea: $52
Shopping: $165
MRT reload: $20
Dinner on Sunday: $20
Bunny ears (reimbursable): $65

That's a total of $402. 💔

I need to buck up.

Ugly looking spaghetti from TCC, Clarke Quay

No comments:

Post a Comment